I gotta smack someone: It’s been one of those days:
- A deadbeat client wants me to do more work for them so that they can make the money they need to pay me. (Sound of me hitting my head on the wall…)
- A student turns in an assignment that actually makes me feel queasy. Mistakes galore (punctuation, syntax, style), but the real kicker: he uses Word like a typewriter, adding a hard return at the end of each line.
- Terri gets into the pesto. ‘Nuf said.
Luckily, I have a few online resources that always make me smile. These are not for the faint-of-heart, so consider yourself warned:
- Sleep Talkin’ Man: Adam’s alterego is hysterical. And yes, this is the real deal.
- Society for Librarians Who Say Motherf*cker: The name says it all. I wonder if Denise would have appreciated this or if it would have shocked her.
- Clients From Hell: Mostly tales of graphic design clients, but we can all appreciate the pathos.
- More Clients From Hell: Generic but rude. (And why, pray tell, do people feel the need to incorrectly capitalize prepositions in titles?)