And you thought those extra kneidlach were deadly: Northern LS, though off in the Old Country, is ever-alert with the news. Check it out.
Do you need directions? Yet another loyal reader discovers this little gem. The tech writers at Google are clearly having some fun. Here’s what you do:
- Go to the main Google site (http://www.google.com/).
- Click Maps (above the search box).
- Click Get directions (under the search box).
- In the Start Address box (on the left), enter New York, New York.
- In the End Address box (on the right), enter Paris, France and click Get Directions.
- Read the directions carefully.
Ah, if only we could do that in all our documentation. Thanks, George!